Saturday, October 6, 2012

Forbidden City

Dude, I was really excited about going here. I even made sure to charge my camera in advance! And then what do I do? I leave the memory card in the computer. Not my finest moment.
Actually I didn't really find many moments where I really wished I had my camera. All the courtyards looked the same and all the buildings looked the same. We could see inside three buildings and see three different thrones. That's it. However, I did have a moment of excitement when I recognized one of the thrones as the one from the movie "The Last Emperor" (which is an awesome movie by the way. And in English). We also found a shop that was really cheap and I bought a couple things. Not going to say what because I know one of them is going to be a gift and the other is undecided.
Anyway, here's a picture of a lion/dragon turtle that I stole from someone's album:


Next Saturday is the Summer Palace!

No comments:

Post a Comment