Friday, December 14, 2012

Last Full Day in China

Today will be my last full day in China. My plane takes off tomorrow around 5pm. Also, tomorrow will literally be the longest day of my life. I leave Beijing around 5pm, go back in time and arrive in Chicago around 4pm, then I have a three hour wait until my plane to Atlanta leaves around 7pm and then I finally arrive in Atlanta around 10pm. Saturday will last.. well, I'm not sure- my itinerary doesn't say how long my first flight last but it's going to be a long time! I suppose, even on a plane, having a super long Saturday is a good thing.
Anyway, so after I took my final we had our graduation ceremony. Our teachers were there and some people received prizes for, like, best picture, funniest picture, most improved student, etc. It was really nice. We also received a free T-shirt! Well, I'm sure we paid for it somewhere but it felt free! Afterward a bunch of us took pictures and then we left. I decided it would be best to take pictures of what's going on out here so we can do a comparison when I arrive in the US.

However, I become totally badass. This is what I wore in the snow.
Didn't slip or trip once.

No comments:

Post a Comment