Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Clear Day

我被混凝土的护栏绊倒了!I think that's right. I plan on being able to tell my teacher what happened because you know she's going to ask. I mean, it's on my face (unfortunately not written otherwise that would be far more hilarious)- she has to see it.
In other news, eleven people in the Alliance group ordered pizza from a place called Pyros. They actually answered the phone in English and the girl who called never had to use Chinese and the pizza arrived on time and correct and delicious. Ok, not La Gondala delicious but for China it was pretty darn delicious. I mean, I thought for sure it'd taste like a knock-off version of Pizza Hut but they managed to pull it off. One guy, Josh, has been in China for a while and was seriously enjoying his piece of pizza. Apparently, he hadn't had pizza in two months.
Oh! It rained yesterday and today so you can see some blue in the sky! I've officially decided that if China could get their air clean this would be a far more beautiful place to live and I wouldn't mind the fact the entire city is under construction and actually live here. With the sun out and the ability to see into the distance, China's really not so bad. Cheyenne discovered we have mountains today because she could finally see them!
By the way, I've noticed no one complaining of really long notes (which I've been purposely trying not to do) so where's my thank you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment