Thursday, September 20, 2012

Qing Hai

You know how I said feeling the way I am I didn't want to go? Yeah, I just watched the van leave without me and I feel so left out :(
Erin just texted me: "Hope you feel better, we'll miss you this week!!"
Man.... This was the week everyone was going to become really close- you know that's what is going to happen. And I'm already fairly isolated in my own room- this is going to make everything so much worse :(
Oh, well. What can you do? I keep telling myself that I came here to learn Chinese whenever I feel lonely. Well, I'll just have to take this time to really learn it. The thing is, I'm fairly certain they're going somewhere very few people speak English which means they're Chinese skills will be tested and they'll improve.
Ok, I can't think like that- onward, Courtney, onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment