Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Meeting

Today was my first meeting with my language partner. We basically just reviewed stuff. The only reason I'm mentioning this is because we met with the same couple that we ate lunch with when we first met and they sat near us. While she and I were staying with the book and we were going over what I had learned the other couple was just talking. They had a paper that they would sometimes write things on but mostly they just talked. God, I can't wait until I can do that.
In other news, my aunt is disputing a payment. Unfortunately this payment was for my VPN and so my account has been suspended and I don't have Facebook. Hopefully she fixes this soon because I don't know how long I can last without Facebook. I mean, I know I lasted a month last year but I (meaning Aunt Joy is taking an advance for work I will do eventually) paid for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment